Milwaukee 1/2″ Impact Wrench
* 1/2″ Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention (9071-20)
* Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivite
* AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
* Friction ring socket retention system: Reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
* 8 foot fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
1/2″ Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention. Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2″ Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system to reduce downtime with frequent accessory changes, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.